2017 WEBINAR Rebroadcast SERIES
Webinar: Pricing for Profitability in 2017
Original Broadcast Date: January 31st 2017
Length of Webinar: 60 minutes
Cost: $339.99 per site - Includes presentation slides. Moebs On Demand webinar recordings never expire.
On November 8, 2016, the world of Banks, Thrifts & Credit Unions changed. What is the future of the CFPB after January 20, 2017 when President Trump takes office? How much of the Dodd-Frank Act will survive the first 100 days of the new administration? Will Interest rates rise 2 or more times in 2017?
Strategically, what do you do in 2017? Achieve stability with Pricing.
Moebs has been leading the marketplace in Pricing since 1983 when the first Moebs’ Pricing Institute was held. Two hundred Pricing Institutes and 4,000 P.I. graduates later, Moebs knows how to help your institution price strategically in a competitive market place during uncertain or difficult times.
- Pricing is More than Price
- Eight Pricing Strategies
- How to Vary Pricing for One Service
- Fee Pricing by Market
- Using Reserves to Redesign Savings
- Rewards Program vs. Internal Rewards Program
- How to Price Using Balances
What Can You Expect to Take away from this Webinar?
- Greater Certainty in your Prices to achieve 2017 Budget Goals.
- A Better Understanding in the Consequences & Unintended consequence of Your Price Actions.
- Five Specific Examples of Successful Price Actions in 2016.