2015 Webinar Series Rebroadcast
Topic: The Death of Overdrafts – Part II
Date: August 27th, 2015
Length of Webinar: 60 minutes
Cost: $299.00 - Webinar Recording and Presentation Slides available at same price.
Overdrafts represent 1.5% of Consumer Complaints per The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s (CFPB) recently released report. ODs are far down the list of consumer concerns. Director Cordray & Senator Warren are not reading their own data. This Webinar will explore what is happening with ODs in Washington and ways to avoid the CFPB entirely and make more revenue.
1) What the CFPB Complaint Data Shows on Overdrafts
2) Feeless ODs bypass the CFPB entirely
3) OD Revenue is falling – Find out how to increase ODs
4) FICO Rules – Learn to Set Limits & Increase Revenue
5) What to Do & Where to Begin
3 EASY WAYS TO REGISTER TODAY:
- Call Victoria Mier directly at (800) 237-3317 ext. 17 to register with a Visa or MasterCard
- Email at [email protected]
- Register via PayPal below